Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Days 9-12

Day 9: best physical feature

Wow... So not something I would ever CHOOSE to write on! Uh... My eyes? I dig that they change colors and the shape. I do wonder why the lashes on my left eye are short and curled and the right eye they are long and straight and stubborn. Need to master the false lashes! But yeah, my eyes are my best physical feature. And now I am moving on. :-)

Day 10: A Few Of My Favorite Things
We'll for starters, that song and that movie! 
Favorite color: black, for real. Don't tell me it's not a color, I don't care if it is or isn't.
Favorite food: roasted chicken with couscous and capers at this killer restaurant in chandler AZ called  Sauté 
Favorite number: 11 for the greatest Mariner Edgar Martinez
Favorite sport: FOOTBALL
Team: der... Seahawks
Player: Golden Tate
Favorite movies: Shawshank Redemption, Forrest Gump, Dirty Dancing, Sweet Home Alabama, Coyote Ugly, My Fair Lady, So I Married An Axe Murderer
Favorite TV show: ever: FRIENDS current: Grey's Anatomy, Black List, Bones, CSI, Hostage
Favorite pastime: walking or playing at the beach
I'm fresh outta favorites...

Day11: Outfit Of The Day
Well, this was for yesterday so, that would be skinny jeans and a green top. Good portion of the day was sweats though.

Day 12: Things That Make Your Day
A good cup of coffee, a trip to the beach, hanging out with a friend, a catch up phone call with a friend or sibling, hearing "I love you" from loved ones.  A good book, a random compliment, helping someone else in whatever way I can. When it seems so simple but means the world to them... Going to the movies! I love movies, so that is a great one for me!







No comments:

Post a Comment